Help make the voice of business heard and further Orange County’s competitive advantage at the annual One Voice, Two Capitols advocacy trip to Sacramento from Monday, March 21, to Tuesday, March 22, 2022. Join us for targeted legislative meetings to advocate for Orange County’s priorities and unparalleled networking with business and elected officials. Hotel, meals, materials and sessions are all included; flights are not included. For more information, contact Jennifer Ward, Sr. Vice President of Advocacy and Government Affairs, at [email protected] or 949.794.7215.
Hotel and Meeting Location:
The Sheraton Grand Hotel
1230 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Click here to view the Event Details and Sponsorship Opportunities.
Monday, March 21, 2022
• 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Lunch Program
• 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Legislative Speakers
• 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Reception
• 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Dinner
Tuesday, March 22, 2022
• 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Breakfast Program
• 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Legislative Speakers
• 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Lunch Program
*Event Schedule is subject to change.
DEADLINE: Please register or submit cancellations no later than February 22, 2022. Cancellations made after the deadline may not be eligible for a refund. Trip must be paid in full before departure.