OCBC’s BIZPAC Endorses Reps. Lou Correa, Young Kim and Michelle Steel for Congressional Re-Elections
BIZPAC also announces endorsements of State Senate and Assembly candidates.
IRVINE, CA — October 19, 2022 —Orange County Business Council’s BIZPAC announced it has endorsed U.S. Representatives Lou Correa (46th District), Young Kim (40th District) and Michelle Steel (45th District) in each of their bids for reelection to Congress.
“OCBC’s BIZPAC is pleased to support these proven leaders,” said Jennifer Bullard, OCBC SVP of Advocacy and Government Affairs. “Congressman Correa continues to exemplify bipartisan leadership in D.C. and deeply understands how OCBC’s priorities for economic development, workforce and infrastructure investments are key to Orange County’s quality of life. Congresswoman Kim is a pro-business advocate with a track record of advancing Orange County’s economic competitiveness. Congresswoman Steel has been an ardent supporter of business issues, large and small, throughout her tenure in elected office and tirelessly fights for taxpayers.”
In addition to its endorsements of Correa, Kim, and Steel, OCBC’s BIZPAC also announced its support for candidates in various State Senate and Assembly races throughout Orange County. The candidates who have received BIZPAC’s endorsement include:
- Young Kim – CA 40th Congressional District
- Michelle Steel – CA 45th District
- Lou Correa – CA 46th Congressional District
- Kelly Seyarto – CA State Senate 32nd District
- Tom Umberg – CA State Senate 34th District
- Janet Nguyen – CA State Senate 36th District
- Matt Gunderson – CA State Senate 38th District
- Phillip Chen – CA State Assembly 59th District
- Sharon Quirk-Silva – CA State Assembly 67th District
- Avelino Valencia – CA State Assembly 68th District
- Diane Dixon – CA State Assembly 72nd District
- Cottie Petrie-Norris – CA State Assembly 73rd District
- Laurie Davies – CA State Assembly 74th District
Additional announcements coming soon.
About OCBC’s BIZPAC
Orange County Business Council’s Political Action Committee, BIZPAC, was established more than 20 years ago as a means to support candidates and ballot measures which promote and protect the public policy agenda of the Orange County Business Council.
Sr. Vice President, Advocacy and Government Affairs